Monday 27 December 2010

Outfit Post 18th December 2010

I finally got around to uploading some photos! I said I would post some images from my lolita meet on the 18th but sadly it got cancelled. I was really unprepared and the transport was bad so I ended up taking a few photos in the back garden before taking shelter.

As you can see my coat from Bodyline was keeping me very warm and toasty. I think this coat had just the right sort of thickness. I was warm but not boiling hot. And now for a picture of a snow soaked me sat in the kitchen!


I may be smiling but you can see I am not impressed. I almost decided not to post this photo because my hair looks so bad! I am wearing my favourite Bodyline skirt. I do have the matching bag (not shown) and the bow but I chose a different bow because it was incredibly hard to shape it. It sticks out at an odd angle. So I used a pink bow that came with a dress I got from GLP in Camden. Also, I am wearing a necklace which my friend Saija made for me!


I was also wearing the luna nails I made but I had to remove them because somehow I managed to trap a nerve under one of my real nails. So sadly, they have since been destroyed but I hope to make another set.

Hopefully 2011 will see me attending even more meets and I would love to keep improving this blog. Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. I really liked your first picture with the Boadyline coat that apart from keeping you nice and warm it also matches the snow well. I'm sorry to hear the nails didn't work out but hey don't get dispirited . After all there's always another time.
    Regards Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think we have seen the last of the luna nails!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...