Friday 11 February 2011

Items of Desire- fluffy Candy Violet petti

I decided to start a little series on items called Items of Desire. These are items which have had very positive reviews online and which would be very useful for lolitas in general.

So for this entry my item of desire is this-

http://www.vivcore.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=VC&Product_Code=CV04-900&Category_Code=6CV_foundations

This is the Fluffy Petticoat by Candy Violet. Why is it an item of desire? Because according to some very happy lolitas, this is one of the best petticoats out there. It delivers a very good puff which would be suitable for sweet lolitas. Also, it has been reported that this petti keeps its puff for a very long time. It costs $56 and when you consider how long it lasts, I think this is an absolute bargain. It definitely puts my flat Bodyline petti to shame.

Want an alternative? Candy Violet also offers the Lace petticoat which has slightly less puff. I have also heard good things about this Closet Child petti-


Bodyline, whose petticoats usually don't last very long, recently released a petticoat which costs $100. It is double the size of their normal petticoats. Quite frankly, I think this is a waste of money compared to the Candy Violet petticoat. If it is anything like their other petticoats, it wont last as long and for just over half the price, you can get the Candy Violet one.

So hopefully I will be able to put the spotlight on some other great items in the future. If you have any suggestions for items which you think deserve a little love, then please feel free to let me know.

And I would just like to say I have not abandoned my other series Taming the Beast, about hair tutorial reviewing. I have just been taking a break from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...