Thursday 17 February 2011

Luna's MAF Show and Tell!

So a few weeks back LEGO-SAN came up with an idea on www.myasianfashion.com to do show and tells. And now it is my turn!

If you are a member of www.myasianfashion.com you will be able to ask me any questions you want. LEGO-SAN has set up this thread-


The deadline for asking questions is Tuesday the 22nd.

I already have my outfit planned. I am just waiting on a head bow in the mail. I also have a back-up outfit just in case the post is slow! It will be interesting to see what questions I will be asked and hopefully it wont turn out like my lucky pack video with the jumpy sound. I am slightly nervous but also really excited. If I get the chance I will post the video on here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...