Saturday 19 February 2011

VALENTINE!!!!!! :D

I am jumping up and down with joy. I feel like my heart could burst at any moment.

I got my very first Valentine on the Lolita Valentines community today! I had to come on here straight away to share the wonderful news! Every Saturday morning I look at Lolita Valentines without fail. I think it is wonderful to have such a positive online lolita community and I always love it when I see people I know getting some love. At some point I am going to have to make Valentines for the lolitas close to my heart too.

I would like to thank the Valentine maker. The Valentine makes a reference to my blog so I am assuming it is somebody who has seen this blog. This has really perked up my Saturday so thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

The post (I am number 32!)-

3 comments:

  1. That's wonderful that you got a valentine--congrats! ^^ (No it wasn't me sadly, but I do like your blog lol.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I've not been on the comm... How cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well whoever it was, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...