Friday 4 March 2011

Dear Bodyline...

Could you please stop messing with my head? I buy a skirt from you only to find out you are releasing a dress with the same print. Only the dress comes with a matching head bow too! And it would appear you are not going to sell the bow separately from the dress (at least not right away). Brilliant. Well, I shall be making do with the detachable bow that came with the skirt but for future reference, people buying the skirts may want the bow too! And I think you should make more matching head bows for your prints anyway. But please, not like the one for the carousel print because I have spoken to friends and we all agree it sits really weirdly on our heads. Thank you.

There is a lesson to be learnt from this my fellow lolis- if you don't think an item is going to sell out straight away, then don't buy it straight away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...