Wednesday 25 May 2011

Items of desire- macaron maker

Sometimes I find myself getting a little too attached to fun but completely pointless gadgets. My birthday is in July and my husband usually likes me to make him a list around this time so I have been scrolling through lots of different websites. The other day I came across this-


A macaron maker! I am not entirely sure what this gadget does or whether it actually makes macarons any easier to make but it looks interesting. I am curious to see this kit in action.

It looks relatively simple. The instructions are in Japanese but it shouldn't be too hard to find a translation and the process looks straight forward anyway. Apparently a recipe book is included which also has some filling ideas. You will also need to find the ingredients which may mean looking online if your local shops do not stock them.

I may be 22 but I don't think I ever grew up! I still get suckered in by cute gimmicks. I just think the kit would make a fun addition to the kitchen.

3 comments:

  1. I'm suckered by cute things too, I really can't help myself, haha. This kit looks lovely, and so delicious too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the more sensible I try to be, the worse it gets! I can't escape the cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha what a cute idea!!!:D want!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...