Friday 15 July 2011

Why why why...

So I pre-order Meta's new Fairy Tale series, my mum books a family holiday (and as a result, I can't go to Hyper Japan this year!) and I generally have a very busy Summer ahead of me. In other words, I don't have a great deal of money at the moment and probably wont again until September. I saw the Meta Summer Lucky packs go up and I wasn't too bothered about missing these, despite the fact that the bags were really cute. I saw some people got Perfume Bottle in their packs, but I was still happy.

And then the sale started...

One of my beloved Meta prints of last year is a part of this sale. I have been incredibly stupid because I knew Meta would have a sale. I have to watch on as the dress I have wanted ever since its release keeps getting lower and lower in price. And every time it is reduced further it gets even more painful. There is no way I can purchase it at the moment but I know for a fact that I will never see this dress at such a low price again. I keep asking myself why I had to go spending all my money. I need a firm kick up the backside to get myself sorted! Surely, I am not the only person this has happened to...

I cannot stress this enough- I would recommend to any lolita reading this to always keep a little money aside just in case your dream piece makes a sudden appearance. If you have multiple dream items, make a list of which items would take top priority.

Sorry if this post sounds whiny. The reason I posted this is because I want to highlight my stupidity so I will hopefully learn my lesson!

4 comments:

  1. I know how it is to spend too much money on things that goes on sale right after you bought it -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so annoying when that happens :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I absolutely understand ;_;
    Luckily, I can always shell out the extra money for cases like this thanks to my job (aka income) but after I bought almost all my dream dresses this spring there isn't much left for me to whine about ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool that you were able to buy almost all of your dream dresses! At the moment I am trying to put a little money aside every month so I can buy one of my dream prints at the end of the year. I have been failing miserably so far!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...