Monday 29 August 2011

Showcasing the incredibly awesome Beau!

I am having a bit of a lazy day today because it is a bank holiday weekend here in the UK. It is almost mid-day and I am not even dressed yet! But I thought I would quickly share some art work with you.

My lovely friend Beau drew some pictures of me and I think they are AMAZING.

This is the original. I love all the little details! Beau remembered to include my multiple earrings in my right ear and she chose an outfit that fits my usual style. I have been drawn with my favourite Pokemon called Swablu. Outside of lolita, I am a Pokemon nerd!


This is the coloured version. The colours in real life may differ slightly to how they appear here. The skirt reminds me of my Alice skirt from Bodyline but it has ducks on it because if you have not already guessed, I am also obsessed with ducks!

I wish I could draw as well as Beau! If I could even reach half of her level I would be happy. Thank you so much to Beau for making this picture for me. I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Aw this is so pretty! It looks just like you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you think it looks like me. I think it does too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...