Friday 2 March 2012

Hyper Japan Spring 2012- part 3 (final)

Today's post is just a quick one to link my photo album and videos. If you are my Facebook friend, chances are, you will have already seen these. But if you are not, then there are lots of photos I haven't posted on here. These include some more outfits, pictures of the fashion show, some of the other stage performances and more!

Photobucket album here- http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae277/Luna_Rain_photos/Hyper%20Japan%20Spring%202012%20Saturday%2025th%20Feb/

This album is public, so everybody can view it.

I also attempted to get some videos. We were really cramped because there was a sudden surge of people right before the fashion show. It amused me how all of the lolitas suddenly swarmed! So please understand that we tried our best from the angle were we at!

My Youtube channel is here- http://www.youtube.com/user/LunaRainLolita

This ends my coverage of Hyper Japan! I hope you enjoyed it.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute photos! I'm so glad you had a great time :) I hope to be able to attend this event one day and maybe if I get to have a complete Loli coord lol

    ~ Kieli ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There were so many inspiring outfits and stalls. You should definitely try an event like HJ in the future because it is so much fun!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...