Wednesday 15 August 2012

Tutuanna Socks

I was browsing Ebay a few days back when I decided to purchase some ankle socks. I found some I liked, ordered them and thought nothing of it. Then when they arrived, I was pleasantly surprised to see the socks were in fact from Tutuanna! I have been meaning to give their socks a go and now I had unintentionally got a pair!

Sadly, because I got these off Ebay I can't really review the Tutuanna website or ordering process. But I thought I would take a look at the socks anyway. The Tutuanna shop can be found here- http://www.tutuanna.jp/shop/e/etop/#/event/top/sort/sd/currentPage/1 Tutuanna has a lot of cute casual wear, but I was mainly interested in the socks. It is not a lolita shop, but from time to time I do find cute stuff on there which could be loli-able. The trouble is, you do sometimes have to trawl through a lot of stuff you don't want to find the good stuff. 


These are the ankle socks I got. As you can see, they are quite simple in design and topped off with lace.


The material feels really soft. I thought the quality was really good. The socks are one-size and they fitted my UK 5.5 feet perfectly. I imagine they would stretch a bit further, definitely to a UK 6. They sit quite nicely just above my ankles too. The lace looks a bit droopy in these pictures. I reckon it will look better when wearing a pair of shoes.

Slightly off-topic, but you may have noticed I am wearing my Bodyline tights from the post I made the other day (with a pair of solid-coloured peach tights worn underneath). In case anybody was wondering what they looked like worn, hopefully these pictures give a slightly better insight!


Another photo, slightly more closer up. There were quite a few colour options available on Ebay but I went for Snow White, which is slightly off-white, but still quite bright.


A shot of the lace. So it is not the best lace quality I have seen, but it is also not that bad. I think it suits these socks really well. It is very pretty and gives the socks a really girly appearance. 


The Tutuanna label included washing instructions in English. I think they have made the directions very clear.

So maybe one day I will actually order from the Tutuanna website. I am very pleased with my new socks. I would definitely try Tutuanna socks again in the future.

8 comments:

  1. So cute! I've been looking for socks like these for ages! Do you have the link to them on ebay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops, only just saw your comment! Here is the link-

      http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220991520293?var=520077726748&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_2954wt_1037

      My ones are the Snow White colour.

      Delete
  2. Awesome! I was looking for some white ankle socks myself on ebay just a week weeks ago! Can you link to the ebay seller/item?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220991520293?var=520077726748&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_2954wt_1037

      I didn't check their worldwide shipping options but I think you should be fine.

      Delete
  3. wonderful,I love frilly socks ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I ask do you think these socks are ok for people with sensitive skin e.g. eczema?

    http://www.nynyonline.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't personally have much experience with eczema, so I can't really comment on this I am afraid :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...