Friday 12 October 2012

Meta Rose Letter Mini Skirt Set

Metamorphose have put up a new special set. It says the set is limited, but it doesn't appear to be selling that fast. That being said, if you are thinking of getting it then you should probably still order it ASAP.



The set features their Rose Letter print. I don't think it was massively popular. In fact, I don't think I even discussed this print on here when it came out. This set comes in pink, blue and brown.

Although it doesn't sound that amazing, I am a little tempted to get it. It is only 6300 yen, which is a very good price when you consider it is brand new, not second hand, and it also comes with a few accessories. Of course, Meta are not saying which accessories you get exactly. But judging from the pictures on the product listing, you will get a matching handkerchief and either a pair of socks or a head bow. I am not put off by it being a mini skirt either. I have a 'mini' skirt from Meta which still just about reaches my knees and it is only a few centimetres shorter than their standard skirt length. Meta have not given a length on their website though, so please don't take my word for it!

I also think that the print is nice enough. I know I would wear it. The great thing is that Meta are letting you select which colour you want. If I got the blue then I would finally have something that matches those tea party shoes I have! Although I wouldn't buy it for this reason! I think the blue is the nicest colour anyway.

I haven't made my mind up on this set yet but on the surface, I think it is a good deal. The price makes it tempting and it looks like you will get a matching set. It is very reasonable and would be a cheap addition to any lolita wardrobe. The details can be found on the Meta website now- http://www.metamorphose.gr.jp/category/select/cid/382/pid/9259

4 comments:

  1. Wow I'm pretty tempted, but those fully-shirred skirts look horrid on me. If only it had a fitted waistband!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always trying to conceal the fully-shirred waists with belts! XD

      Delete
  2. I actually quite like that but I don't often like sweet prints.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it too and the price just makes it more attractive. I suppose with the right styling, you could make a classic outfit with it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...